Job Title: IT Project Coordinator
Location: New York, NY (hybrid)
A popular media company and professional sports league, they are a global company headquartered in New York City with offices in California.
Compensation Expectation– $45-50/ hour
What You’ll Do as an IT Project Coordinator
- The IT Project Coordinator will be supporting IT Business Operations, IT PMO, and IT Product Management teams.
- Doing analysis with extensive data sets and being able to arrive at sound business conclusions
- Organizing, attending, and actively participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Assisting with, often drafting, IT communications, memos, documentation, etc.
- Maintaining and tracking programs key timelines
- Ensuring Program deadlines are met.
- Managing sensitive business information with utmost care
- Preparing polished content and data for easy digestion by executives
- Documenting and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Collaborating on resource management with internal departments, including conducting detailed data analysis and synthesis, arriving at conclusions, and sharing recommendations
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Managing distribution lists updates
You could be a great fit if you have:
- 2+ years’ experience as an IT Project Coordinator
- Experience working within a PMO and working with Project Managers
- Experience with project lifecycle
- Proficient in Office 365/Excel/PowerPoint (a must)
- Experienced with working with Microsoft Teams and SharePoint sites
- Proficient with Excel and data analysis
- Experience working with Jira
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Self-starter who can build and foster collaborative relationships.
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new processes/technologies.