Location: New York, NY
A popular media company and professional sports league, they are a global company headquartered in New York City with offices in California.
Compensation Expectation– $55/ hour
What You’ll Do as an IT Audit Coordinator
- The IT Risk and Governance Coordinator will serve as a Point of Contact for IT Audit facilitation both internally and externally
- Maintain and monitor IT risks, exceptions, and vulnerabilities; this will require working closely with the Information Security Department
- The IT Risk and Governance Coordinator will work closely with vendors
- Escalating for nonresponsive IT personnel and vendors
- Documenting and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Monitoring shared email inboxes and taking necessary response actions
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Schedule meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Manage distribution lists updates
- Assist with IT communications, memos, documentation, etc.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- 4+ years’ experience in IT Audit and Risk Management
- 2+ years’ experience in Cyber Security
- Proficient in Office 365/Excel/PowerPoint (a must)
- Experienced with working with Microsoft Teams and SharePoint sites
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Very organized
- Experience with Survey Monkey and/or MS Forms (preferred)