Location: New York, NY (Hybrid)
Compensation Expectation: $45-50/ hour
A popular media company and professional sports league, they are a global company headquartered in New York City with offices in California.
The Role of Project Coordinator
The responsibilities of the IT Project Coordinator include, but are not limited to, supporting the PMO Department in the planning, execution, and completion of IT projects to meet established deadlines.
What You’ll Do as an IT Project Coordinator
- The IT Project Coordinator will be supporting IT Projects, the IT PMO, IT Business Operations, and IT Product Management teams.
- Doing analysis with extensive data sets and being able to arrive at sound business conclusions
- Organizing, attending, and actively participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Assisting with, often drafting, IT communications, memos, documentation, etc.
- Maintaining and tracking programs key timelines
- Ensuring Program deadlines are met.
- Managing sensitive business information with utmost care
- Preparing polished content and data for easy digestion by executives
- Documenting and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Collaborating on resource management with internal departments, including conducting detailed data analysis and synthesis, arriving at conclusions, and sharing recommendations
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Managing distribution lists updates
You could be a great fit if you have:
- 2+ years’ experience as an IT Project Coordinator
- Experience working within a PMO and working with Project Managers
- Experience with project lifecycle
- Proficient in Office 365/Excel/PowerPoint (a must)
- Experience working with Jira
- Experienced with working with Microsoft Teams and SharePoint sites
- Proficient with Excel and data analysis
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Self-starter who can build and foster collaborative relationships.
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new processes/technologies.