Summary: Our client, a highly regarded construction firm is looking for a passionate individual who is ready to contribute their talents and expertise to an environment that rewards hard work, cooperation and respect.The company has increased the demand for entry level individuals serving as an A/P clerk. This role will start on a temp basis and will go perm for the right person.
- Receive, review and process AP documentation on a timely basis.
- Review invoices for correct job costing and account codes, amounts, and distribution; match invoices with purchase orders and receive approvals for timely processing.
- Keep filing up to date; maintain AP files and vendor statements in an orderly and efficient manner as prescribed by the company’s policy.
- Assist with other duties assigned by the Controller and the CFO.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Has the ability to manage workload and time to ensure the effective and efficient completion of all requirements of assigned responsibilities
- Ability to work with others in a positive, efficient, and professional manner at all times.
- Multi-task and detailed oriented.
- 1-2 years of experience in similar position or equivalent education.
- Proficient with computers and use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency with the AP and Job Cost modules of Timberline Sage Software is a plus but not required.
Apply For This Position