Our client, a leading online fashion company that is transforming how top quality clothing is accessed, is seeking an Associate Manager to sit on their Acquisition Marketing team! As the Associate Manager of Acquisition Marketing, you will be responsible for developing campaigns across all stages of the customer acquisition lifecycle including awareness, consideration, registration and activation - ultimately growing the company's already rapidly growing customer base. Are you a super-talented individual with innovative ideas on how to introduce this service to prospective and current customers? If this sounds like you, plus you have a passion for inciting purchase behavior within target audiences, keep reading!
- Develop highly efficient series of paid advertising campaigns to generate awareness and elevate company's status within the right audience
- Coordinate targeted social media ad exposure (especially Facebook), as well as display and affiliate advertising campaigns in both mobile and web
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (creative, copy, broader marketing team) to develop optimal ad messaging and ensure a streamlined approach to the creative development process
- Concept, optimize and launch highly effective messaging that drives ROI
- Manage relationships with external agency partners to ensure company gets the very best standard of service
- Explore new forms of acquisition channels to position business at the forefront of new opportunities
- Provide detailed input and guidance on other aspects of a successful marketing campaign – press, partnerships, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of experience in digital/e-commerce marketing
- Advanced MS Office suite skills (Excel is essential)
- Strong proficiency in social and advertising platforms such as Power Editor, Twitter Ads, YouTube, Ad Servers, Finance Software, Google Analytics, DMPs, DSPs, etc.
- Familiarity communicating with and developing messaging for customers of a consumer brand
- Must be highly qualitative, analytical, and a technical self-starter
- Strong knowledge of online analytics/business intelligence tools
- Curious nature and unending desire to expand one’s knowledge base in digital and paid marketing
- Strong bias for action and a get things done attitude
- Must have a strong entrepreneurial drive and be resourceful - need to thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to be hands on driving both strategy and day-to-day execution in a fast paced startup environment
- Strong project management skills to ensure internal execution against plans
- Experience working for the direct to-consumer division of a multi-channel retailer or subscription-based e-commerce business is a plus