Our client is looking for an Ecommerce Business Systems Analyst. This person will be a key resource during and after a new Ecommerce system implementation by reviewing and analyzing business processes and developing and implementing solutions through Oracle Commerce Cloud to meet end user needs. This person will provide comprehensive analysis and recommendations with regards to functional design and implementation strategies. Works closely with users to manage configuration of customer web front-end and employee-used back-end modules. This person will manage interfaces between the Ecommerce system and 3rd party systems (e.g. 3PL, ERP, etc.).
- Supports all aspects (such as usage questions, issues, and business process, reporting, configuration, and data quality) of Oracle Commerce Cloud and associated application components in a timely manner to meet on-going and changing business requirements
- Acts in advisory role with insights to system deficiencies and potential user needs to prevent issues which may negatively impact the business operations
- Defines business processes and specifies detailed requirements for continuous improvement to the Ecommerce system
- Facilitates the alignment of cross-functional conflicts and gaps to achieve results for optimal corporate performance
- Effectively communicates findings, recommendations, and solutions through meetings, email, presentations, documentations, or verbal communications to users with regard to applications issues or enhancements
- Supports integrations between Oracle Commerce and 3rd party systems including the ERP, 3PL, and Financial Planning BI System
- Develops proper documentation such as project plans, detailed specifications, test cases, and system documentation with quality, utilizing company or IT standardized tools and templates
- Conducts effective project updates, progress reviews and evaluations with management in a timely manner and manages priorities within the assigned tasks according to the load and the multiple due dates
- Follows through with commitments to meeting quality and schedule and fosters mutual trust with leadership, fellow employees and users
- Ability to work well under deadline pressures
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in all aspects of Oracle Commerce Cloud configuration and system setup, design, and functionality.
- General knowledge in ERP systems (Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 Preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience, preferably Consumer Goods Manufacturing.
- Experience in various systems platforms of multi-tier environment.
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities with out-of-box thinking for innovative and work-around solutions.
- Excellent skills in utilizing all available communication channels with competent judgment of when to use what.
- Advanced level knowledge in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with 3rd party integrations
- Able to adapt and willing to change
- Capable of standing, bending, walking, stooping, climbing, pushing, pulling, and reaching on a frequent basis.
- Capable of lifting 30 pounds on an occasional basis.